Without question, building an email list is the most important skill you’ll need to master in order to build a successful platform online.
After learning that email marketing is more effective than social media, and it doesn’t have to be boring—are you convinced?
Looking back, it hurts to think about how much time I wasted trying to build my online platform through spending time on social media, tweaking my WordPress settings, or even editing my About page. I avoided even looking at my email list because I was embarrassed about how small it was!
Well, as it turns out I was shooting myself in the foot—and later I had to double my efforts to make up for the list growth I had ignored early on.
Don’t make the same mistake I did. Instead, hyper-focus on getting your first 1,000 subscribers right from the start, and don’t stop until you’ve crossed that mark.
Easier said than done, perhaps—but it’s totally possible. In fact, this week, we’re partnering with ConvertKit to host a FREE webinar training all about how to get your how to get your first (or next) 1,000 email subscribers.
Are you ready to get more readers, more sales, and better connections with your audience?
Join us for a FREE Webinar
Ready to build an engaged following, but lack the time to make it happen? Join Michael Hyatt, John Meese, & Deidra Romero for a FREE webinar training: 3 Secrets to Exponential Audience Growth: How to Build an Engaged Online Following in Just 30 Minutes a Day.
Here’s what you’ll learn on this workshop with myself and Isa from ConvertKit:
- Why an email list is critical to your business and how to use it to sell,
- The one thing you need to grow your email list to 1,000 subscribers and beyond,
- A step-by-step guide to set all of this up in 48 hours,
- How to get more clients, more sales, and better connections with your audience, and
- If you attend LIVE you’ll get access to $300+ worth of free bonuses
- Plus, you’ll also see how easy all of this is with ConvertKit, and how fast you can get started.
See you there — you won’t want to miss it!